Perfect Pairing - 1 John 3:18

On this Valentine's Eve I have found that in marriage
love is an act of will, both an intention and action.


 “Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth” 
-1 John 3:18


If you have a Perfect Pairing to share, 
be sure to leave a comment here and then go link up with: 

That's Baloney

All you need is a picture and a Bible Verse! 
Be sure to leave a comment - 

I would LOVE to see your Perfect Pairing!

Be sure to leave comment love at your Fav Blogs this weekend

Comments

  1. I totally agree! Thanks for sharing! ... And you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I LOVE the Dear Commenter pic in your right column. Did you create it or find it somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a perfect verse for this holiday. Great job Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree whole heartedly this has changed my life & marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that picture! So cute!! =) <----that's me being sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts