Semi-Wordless Wednesday - Pioneer Woman Book Signing


Last week a few of my girlfriends & I went to Pioneer Woman's book signing.
The company that organized the  book signing is co-owned by my college girlfriend, Mary Beth.


Okie girls RHOK! 
Did you know that Pioneer Woman is an Okie?


The event was a huge success. So many women came out that we did 
have to wait. Of course my girls made the best of it, that's how we roll.
I attended the last book signing. 
I couldn't find my post about it so you can check out Dawn's.
 PW & I are super close.
See how we are deep in conversation?! Sigh...



The event was held at a historic hotel downtown, The Mayo.
Love this place.
Our view from the ballroom.

Here's an original look at the ballroom where  
the book signing was held.

We met some fun women who took our pic.
We realized we were all from the same area, small world.
A fun pic on a historic staircase.
JFK, Babe Ruth, Mae West have walked these stairs...
Ok I'm not sure if they actually took the stairs maybe
they took the elevator, but still it's cool to think they 
were in that spot.

Have pics to share? 

Comments

  1. Fun times!

    I have my post about it set to post on The RHOK next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love PW. I got to meet her during her book tour for the cookbook and she is so sweet. Love the pic on the staircase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pics, Jen!! I think we need to have a RHOK event at the Mayo...because I really want to go there and I need a good excuse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute.
    And I agree with JK. An event at the Mayo would be fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts