Perfect Pairing - Happy Easter!

My favorite verse from today's message was 1 Corinthians 15:10. It really spoke to me. 
My family would not be taking this picture today if it weren't for the grace of God. 
We've had a difficult 2 years. I am very thankful & humbled by His grace & mercy. 
This Easter I pray you find His grace in your life.

"But by the grace of God I am what I am 
and his grace to me was not without effect. 
No, I worked harder than all of them—
yet not I, 
but the grace of God that was with me."
1 Corinthians 15:10


Join That's Baloney! on Sundays and 
post your own photo with a Bible verse.
Be sure to leave a comment here so I
can check out your pairing.
The RHOK

Comments

  1. What a great picture! We can't even hardly coordinate with our two. :)
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that family picture! Turquoise is your color!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!!!!

    I hope y'all had a blessed weekend friend!!

    Love ya!!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! You match your blog - aren'tchoo somethin' :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts