Perfect Pairing - Genesis 9:16

It seems there are always storms in life.
I can't imagine losing two babies 
by the winds of a tornado.
Please keep the Hamil Family in your prayers.


Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, 
I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant
 between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth 
Genesis 9:16


Join That's Baloney! on Sundays and 
post your own photo with a Bible verse.
Be sure to leave a comment here so I
can check out your pairing.
The RHOK

Comments

  1. What a beautiful entry! :) Have been praying for all the people impacted by recent storms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't want to let me comment.
    Love your pairing today, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful promise! I learned this one as a child & I still smile in awe & wonder at the awesomeness of our God whenever I see a rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many of these tragic stories. It's heartbreaking. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts