It's my baby boy's birthday! I can't believe he is 8 today?! My how time flies. Here's what I love about my Ya Ya! His Big Blue Eyes, freckles & big ears. Yes I said his big ears. I love watching him play with his brother & sisters & friends. He is such a neat person. I love how fierce he is on the baseball & football field. He is seriously FIERCE! He has a great personality even his lil' anger thing is cute! I pray he always knows that he is uniquely & wonderfully made : )
Just Born!

Meeting Brother

Bathtime at 1 yr.

So Beautiful at 3 yrs.

1st Day of Preschool

July 4th '08

Summer '09
{evidence of his lil' anger thing}

Fall '10

May '11


Happy Birtday YaYa Binx! We love you!

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday, J! Love this post. He really is such a fun kid. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Mom and Son! He is so stinkin cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts