First Day of School Prayer


I can't believe this is my fourth year to post the 1st Day of School Prayer!
It has been getting a few hits from Google so I guess it is that time of year again.
Sigh.... I'm just not ready to take my babies this year.
My youngest daughter will be starting Pre-K ?!
I am tearing up just typing those words. Where has the time gone?

This post goes out to my dear mommy friends who are dropping off their babies at school this week.
I love you and am covering you in prayer! If you remember, please pray for me next Thursday morning as I will be dropping off my babies.
This First Day of School Prayer has been a blessing to so many, I pray it is a blessing to you...





For more Back to School Blessings be sure to visit  iMOM

Comments

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts