Perfect Pairings ~ Life is Too Short

As you may know,
 our family has gone through some major struggles over the last 2 years.
I often wondered if we would make it.
While I saw blessings all along,
 I also saw consequences of our actions.
I know in my heart there were major lessons being taught.
I am so thankful for open hearts, humble spirits & discipline.
Yes I said, discipline, ugh.
It is so hard at times, 
however it is awesome to see 
a beautiful life being formed.
Beautiful is far from perfect.
Beauty is in my God, family & friends.

The jcrew on Labor Day

Hebrews 12:11
No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. 
Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness 
and peace for those who have been trained by it.


I want to encourage you today.
If you are struggling with a problem that seems to never go away.
If you are going through something that seems to be all consuming.
Don't give up!
Seek wisdom, teaching & love.
Find a good, Bible based counselor.
Life is too short.
It's time to get real with your struggles, pain, hurts & even joys.
Here's to peace & joy in your life!



Join That's Baloney! on Sundays and 
post your own photo with a Bible verse.
Be sure to leave a comment here so I
can check out your pairing.
The RHOK

Comments

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts