Birthday Girl


My first baby girl is 7 years old today. When she came to us she was the most precious bundle of joy. She seemed to immediately understand that she was going to have to hold her own with two older brothers in her life. She is quiet, tender & nurturing, all the while loving high heels, lip gloss & glitter. We love this girl so much. J is a blessing to our family.
Here are few of favorite things:
Fav Food: Pasta
Fav Desert: Ice Cream
Fav Music: Mom {?!}
Fav Color: Pink, Violet & White w/Black
What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up: A Teacher or Something
Fav Thing to Do: Hang Out w/My Mom {I cried on this one!}
Fav Hobby: Playing w/my brothers & sister. I love to cheer.
Fav Animal: Owl & Zebra
Fav Scripture: The one that says, "God's Always w/Me, 'cause He is." {love.}
Fav Present: Jewerly
2011

2010 With Her Sister

2009 at Our Favorite Watering Hole

2008


2007


1st B-day 2006


3 m0s - 2005


Comments

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts