Perfect Pairings ~ Philippians 3:13-14

I took this shot driving home. It was such a beautiful sunset behind me.


"Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 3:13-14



Join That's Baloney! on Sundays and 
post your own photo with a Bible verse.
Be sure to leave a comment here so I
can check out your pairing.
The RHOK

Comments

  1. I love that verse.
    Do I say that every week?
    And that photo - just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good pairing, I needed that verse today!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts