Perfect Pairings ~ Memorial Day

My Grandfather served in the Army during WWII.
He enlisted with his 4 brothers.
They all joined different branches of the services.
I can't imagine how my Great Grandmother coped.
Not sure I could watch 4 of my babies go off to war.
Thankful for all the men & women who have served our country.
Very thankful to my Grandfather who left a beautiful legacy.


Proverbs 10:7

The Message (MSG)
"A good and honest life is a blessed memorial; 
   a wicked life leaves a rotten stench."




Join That's Baloney! on Sundays and 
post your own photo with a Bible verse.
Be sure to leave a comment here so I
can check out your pairing.
The RHOK

Comments

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts