First Day of School Prayer


I can't believe this is my fifth year to post the 1st Day of School Prayer!
It has been getting a few hits from Google so I guess it is that time of year again.
Sigh.... I'm just not ready to take my babies this year.
My youngest daughter will be starting Kindergarten ?!
I am tearing up just typing those words. Where has the time gone?

This post goes out to my dear mommy friends who are dropping off their babies at school over the next few weeks.
I love you and am covering you in prayer. If you remember, please pray for me next Thursday morning as I will be dropping off my babies.
This First Day of School Prayer has been a blessing to so many, I pray it is a blessing to you.


Comments

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts