Perfect Pairing ~ Psalms 18:32-40

Football Practice is in full swing at our home.
The boys are loving putting the gear on & hitting people.
We do our best to raise them to be kind & humble 
win or lose.
This is hard for us to remember as parents sometimes.
We want them to remember where their athletic gifting
comes from & who is with them on the field.
They found this scripture on a football site.
We want them to know that while it is good for
before a game it is David praising God for victory in battle.




32 It is God who arms me with strength
and makes my way perfect.
33 He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;
he enables me to stand on the heights.
34 He trains my hands for battle;
my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
35 You give me your shield of victory,
and your right hand sustains me;
you stoop down to make me great.
36 You broaden the path beneath me,
so that my ankles do not turn.

37 I pursued my enemies and overtook them;
I did not turn back till they were destroyed.
38 I crushed them so that they could not rise;
they fell beneath my feet.
39 You armed me with strength for battle;
you made my adversaries bow at my feet.
40 You made my enemies turn their backs in flight,
and I destroyed my foes.

Psalms 18:32-40 NIV


Join That's Baloney! on Sundays and 
post your own photo with a Bible verse.
Be sure to leave a comment here so I
can check out your pairing.
The RHOK

Comments

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts