Perfect Pairing - Song of Solomon 2:10-13

I am thankful for a husband that is willing to 
plan romantic evenings for us to keep our marriage alive.
We are starting a new marriage study for the next 5 weeks.
Anyone can join us on-line.
Check out the link here: From this Day Forward


Song of Solomon 2:10-13

My lover spoke and said to me,
"Arise, my darling,
my beautiful one, and come with me.

See! The winter is past;
the rains are over and gone.

Flowers appear on the earth;
the season of singing has come,
the cooing of doves
is heard in our land.

The fig tree forms its early fruit;
the blossoming vines spread their fragrance.
Arise, come, my darling;
my beautiful one, come with me."






Join That's Baloney! on Sundays and 

post your own photo with a Bible verse.
Be sure to leave a comment here so I
can check out your pairing.
The RHOK

Comments

  1. He's such a big teddy bear! Love that he wanted to bless you that way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is amazing! I'm looking forward to the new series as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome husband you have!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts