Perfect Pairing ~ Philippians 4:6-7


Today we learned my oldest baby will be sitting out this baseball season.
Due to an injury he has to take time to heal.
In the big picture of life this is just a snapshot.
We are thankful for his overall health.
It will be interesting to see how he handles this "time out".
The boy's heart is sports.
Sometimes I believe God made is heart in the shape of a baseball or football.


We believe he was given this gift & are trusting in the final outcome.
We have had friends go through much worse issues with their children.
Here is a scripture that helps me in stressful situations.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, 
by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, 
present your requests to God. 
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, 
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7

What is your favorite scripture in tough times?
Please share.


Join That's Baloney! on Sundays and 
post your own photo with a Bible verse.
Be sure to leave a comment here so I
can check out your pairing.
The RHOK


Comments

  1. Howdy! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
    my page > property alanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psalm 18:30 His way is perfect, the word of the Lord is pure. He is a shield to all who take refuge in him.
    Love! From a fellow Near Tulsa'n
    http://lenaephotography.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment love makes a happy heart!
Please ensure your email is enabled so that I can reply to your comment :)

Popular Posts